I have an announcement.
A serious announcement.
A hairy announcement.
Kitka is molting again.
π
Nobody asked.
Nobody requested it.
There was no meeting.
No consultation with the household.
No vote.
Kitka simply woke up one morning and apparently decided:
“I shall now leave pieces of myself everywhere.”
And she has.
Oh, she has.
πΎ The First Sign
It always starts innocently.
One tiny hair.
On the blanket.
Then another.
On the sofa.
Then three on the chair.
Then suddenly...
THE HOUSE IS KITKA.
π³
You sit down.
Kitka is not there.
But Kitka is still there.
Her hair is on the cushion.
Her hair is on your shirt.
Her hair is on the floor.
Her hair is somehow inside your coffee.
I don't understand the physics.
Nobody understands the physics.
Scientists should investigate.
π️ The Sofa Has Been Reclassified
Yesterday, the human cleaned the sofa.
I watched.
She vacuumed.
She brushed the cushions.
She removed everything.
She stood back proudly.
“Lovely and clean!”
I waited.
Kitka walked past.
She sat down.
She stood up.
She walked away.
That was it.
The sofa was covered again.
πΉ
Human civilization collapsed in approximately eleven seconds.
π§Ή Humans Have a Strange Relationship With Cat Hair
Humans complain about cat hair.
Constantly.
“It’s everywhere!”
“Yes.”
“Why is there so much?”
“Because there is a cat.”
“But I just cleaned!”
“Yes.”
“I can't believe this!”
I can.
I have been watching Kitka.
She is basically a walking hair-production facility.
π±π
But humans continue to be surprised.
Every single year.
π§₯ The Clothes Situation
Humans especially dislike cat hair on black clothing.
This is unfortunate.
Because black clothing is basically a giant advertising billboard for cat hair.
Wear black?
Congratulations!
You now have Kitka-patterned clothing.
πΎπ€πΎπ€πΎ
The human gets dressed.
She looks in the mirror.
Everything seems fine.
Then she notices three hairs.
She removes them.
Then seven more appear.
She removes those.
Then she discovers approximately forty-seven more on the back.
At this point, I recommend accepting the situation.
You are wearing Kitka.
This is not a problem.
This is fashion.
π§Ί The Laundry Betrayal
The human has also developed an unfortunate habit.
She folds clean laundry.
Then she leaves it unattended.
This is where Kitka and I become involved.
Because freshly folded laundry is obviously a cat bed.
This is not controversial.
This is cat law.
π⬛π§Ί
The human returns.
She finds a cat sitting on the clothes.
She says:
“Kitka!”
Kitka looks at her.
Kitka does not move.
The human sighs.
Kitka closes her eyes.
Victory.
π️ The Bed Has Been Compromised
The bed is worse.
Kitka sleeps there.
I sleep there.
Sometimes Lenka sleeps there.
Sometimes Spurka appears.
There is now so much fur in the bedding that I'm beginning to wonder whether we are still sleeping under blankets...
...or inside one enormous communal cat.
π³
The human washes the sheets.
Fresh sheets.
Clean sheets.
Beautiful sheets.
Kitka lies down.
I lie down.
Lenka appears.
Spurka arrives five minutes later.
By bedtime, the sheets are no longer fresh.
They are seasoned.
π Autumn Has Arrived
Humans think autumn means:
π colorful leaves
☕ warm drinks
π§£ sweaters
π pumpkins
π―️ candles
No.
Autumn means:
CAT HAIR.
Everywhere.
The leaves outside fall from trees.
The fur inside falls from cats.
Nature is simply maintaining balance.
ππΎ
You see a pile of Kitka's fur on the floor?
Don't vacuum it immediately.
Admire it.
It is autumn decoration.
π¨ Interior Design by Kitka
I have developed a new design philosophy.
It is called:
Feline Texture.
The principles are simple.
A sofa should contain fur.
A blanket should contain fur.
A carpet should contain fur.
Clothing should contain fur.
Visitors should leave with fur.
This creates continuity throughout the home.
Everything matches.
Everything feels connected.
And most importantly...
Everything smells faintly of cat.
✨
Luxury interior designers charge thousands for less.
π§Ή The Vacuum Cleaner Has Declared War
The human, however, disagrees.
She has brought out the vacuum cleaner.
Again.
I hate the vacuum cleaner.
Kitka hates the vacuum cleaner.
Spurka disappears when she hears it.
Lenka thinks it is an exciting new toy because she has no survival instincts.
The vacuum begins.
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Everyone runs.
Except Kitka.
Kitka sits there.
She stares at it.
She refuses to move.
She is brave.
Or stupid.
Possibly both.
The vacuum approaches.
Kitka finally jumps onto the sofa.
The human catches some hair.
She smiles.
“I finally got it!”
No.
You got some of it.
Kitka has approximately another 900 kilograms stored somewhere.
π± I Have an Important Question
Why do humans think shedding is bad?
Birds lose feathers.
Trees lose leaves.
Snakes shed skin.
Humans lose socks.
Nobody complains about that.
But a cat leaves twelve hairs on a blanket and suddenly:
“WE NEED TO CLEAN THIS HOUSE.”
π
Perhaps humans should shed too.
Then maybe they would understand.
π§ͺ Gryzka's Scientific Explanation
I have conducted extensive research.
My findings are as follows:
Kitka sits down → hair appears.
Kitka walks → hair appears.
Kitka sleeps → hair appears.
Kitka looks at a blanket → hair appears.
Kitka exists → hair appears.
Therefore:
Kitka is not shedding.
Kitka is distributing.
This is an important distinction.
She is not losing fur.
She is generously donating it to the household.
πΎπ
You're welcome.
π‘ My Advice to Humans
Instead of fighting the fur, embrace it.
Turn it into a lifestyle.
Call it:
✨ Organic upholstery
✨ Seasonal textile enhancement
✨ Natural insulation
✨ Feline interior decoration
✨ Premium cat-derived carpeting
And when visitors arrive and notice fur on their clothes?
Simply say:
“That's Kitka. She's very exclusive.”
π
πΎ Final Report
Kitka has now moved from the sofa to the bed.
The bed is covered.
The sofa is covered.
The blanket is covered.
My favorite chair is covered.
The human's black trousers are covered.
There is fur floating through the sunlight like tiny snowflakes.
ππ±✨
And honestly?
It looks beautiful.
Kitka has created an entire autumn atmosphere without buying a single decoration.
Meanwhile, the human is holding the vacuum cleaner and looking emotionally exhausted.
I have offered my professional advice.
She should sit down.
Preferably somewhere with fur.
And relax.
Because tomorrow...
Kitka will do it all again.
Love,
Gryzka πΎπ―

No comments:
Post a Comment